Sunday, November 10, 2013

Carpe Diem's Tan Renga Challenge Month #X, Atreyee's "The Soul drenched in Love"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I am late with this Tan Renga Challenge episode, sorry, I am in the nightshift, so I hadn't time to post it earlier. I am also a bit behind with commenting on all your wonderful posts ... so don't be sad if I haven't commented yet on your posts. I hope to catch up.

Today our Tan Renga Challenge is started by a haiku written by Atreyee of Brew me a cuppa. It's her response on our prompt Buddha, of last October. I think it's a great haiku and I hope it will inspire to write a second stanza. Have fun and be inspired. Here is the haiku for starters by Atreyee:


the Soul drenched in love
seeks nothing- gives everything
finds Buddha within
(c) Atreyee


A really nice haiku.



And this is my attempt to complete this Tan Renga:


the soul drenched in love
seeks nothing- gives everything
finds Buddha within
                                         (Atreyee)
walking the labyrinth of the spirit
in deep silence - I find my path                        (Chèvrefeuille)

A nice completion I think, it's very much in touch with the haiku by Atreyee, but also very much in touch with my own spirituality.

This Tan Renga Challenge Month episode is now open for your submissions and will remain open until November 12th 11.59 AM (CET).


 

5 comments:

  1. your completion to Atreyee's haiku, speaks to my own spirit because silence is something for which I labor in my own spiritual life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your completion. It is also very true of my own spirituality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,am so humbled and happy to see that Kristjaan has chosen my Haiku for the TanRenga challenge-thank you Kristjaan:-)Your completion is so beautiful reflection the serenity that is associated with Buddha's teachings,love it:-)

    Am going to read all the beautiful completions by this lovely community tomorrow:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, yes, 'in deep silence' much is to be learned ~ wonderful completion to a wonderful haiku, carol, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your response with the silent journey to find the way - beautiful. stirs the soul
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete