Saturday, November 23, 2013

Carpe Diem's Tan Renga Challenge Month #XXIV, Sun's ''gathering seashells''


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

What a lovely day it is here, a nice sunny day, not to cold (around 7 degrees Celsius), no wind ... really it feels like a soft winter's day. Our Tan Renga Challenge for today however has nothing to do with the weather or winter. It's a nice haiku written by Sun of Simply Charming and it was her response on ''shell'' one of our prompts in our first anniversary month.
Today one of her haiku is the starting verse of our Tan Renga ... here it is:

gathering seashells
while ocean tide rise and falls
two sisters bicker

(c) Sun

Conch shells

Awesome photograph of Conch Shells on a beach of the Bahama's. This kind of shells we don't find here on the beaches of The Netherlands ... I wish they could be found here ....

My attempt to complete this Tan Renga started by Sun:

gathering seashells
while ocean tide rise and falls
two sisters bicker
                                                          (Sun)

the soothing sound of the waves
day dreaming of the Bahama's  
                                      (Chèvrefeuille)

I hope to visit the Bahama's once, but until than I only can dream about those islands. Nice dream isn't it? 
Now it's up to you my dear Haijin, visitors and travelers to complete this Tan Renga in your own unique way. Have fun, be inspired and share your completed Tan Renga with us. (By the way: I am still behind with commenting, hope to catch up soon).
This episode of Carpe Diem's Tan Renga Challenge Month will stay on 'til November 26th 11.59 AM (CET) and is open for your submissions today at 7.00 PM (CET).



4 comments:

  1. I bet you are daydreaming of Bahamas! Ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome.. and I'm way behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nice beaches of Bahama sounds good to me! thank you for sharing my haiku, it is an honor. i love that shell photograph. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely!Glad I was able to complete this one:-)I liked your completion Kristjaan-very natural-longing for a vacation in a beautiful island:-)Off to read and comment on the other entries now and will be back later in the day to tackle the next on the list:-)

    ReplyDelete