Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Carpe Diem #1068 camellia





Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,


In this penultimate episode I have a nice series of haiku for you extracted from "A Dictionary of Haiku" by Jane Reichhold. Today our prompt is camellia and I think we have had that prompt earlier in our existence.

Here are the haiku by Jane for your inspiration:


a camellia
floating in our conversation
unspoken thoughts


curved petals
from the camellia-scented candle
dripping wax


knocked off by rain
camellias bloom again
in the puddles


© Jane Reichhold

Camellia
A short episode, but I had not enough time to create a big post.


This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until October 3rd at noon (CET). I will publish our last episode of September, leafless trees, later on. For now .... have fun!


PS. I have published our new promptlist for October, in which we will celebrate our 4th anniversary.




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a sensitive month of remembrance. I hope some colleagues can do some reading of haiku this month, and that we grow by inviting friends and welcoming some back. Remember the season words; and cutting words colleagues! I hope to read interesting haiku and hope also that the really good haiku I read are also read by some others.

    ReplyDelete